My Etsy Shop

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Instant downloads are back!

As you know I had to temporarily close my Etsy shop after they disappointingly decided to make individual sellers responsible for EU VAT. This is the opposite to what HMRC state but until they sort it out between themselves my patterns will be delivered from my Etsy shop by e-mail.
 
However - I am very pleased to announce that I have opened a brand new shop on Payhip which you can find here. Not only do they take care of all the EU VAT hassle for me, you can purchase all of the patterns as instant downloads so everybody wins! Hurrah!
 
I will eventually be adding more patterns - I can now carry on with the plans to release new patterns throughout the year and I am really excited about them. Here's a sneaky peak at the one I'm currently working on.
 
 
(c) Karen Eley/The Hawthorn Tree 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment