My Etsy Shop

Thursday 14 May 2015

And after April when May follows...

I returned from a lovely holiday in Mallorca a couple of days ago and so my Etsy shop has reopened. It was really hot and sunny all week, just like the height of summer back home (well, in theory!). It was quite surreal to see fields full of bales and dried grass when at home spring has only just blossomed. Here are a couple of photos. I did take quite a few but the sun was too bright to see the screen properly and so some of them didn't come out very well.
 
If you look closely at this first one, taken in the Albufera nature reserve, you can see a marsh harrier in the background.
 

This second one shows a field full of bales at the foot of Puig St. Marti, a small mountain overlooking Alcudia.

 
It's amazing how lush and green England looks from a plane window at this time of year and I feel very proud to call it my home. As much as I like to travel, I'm always glad to be home again, back to my little part of England's green and pleasant land.

No comments:

Post a Comment